- This event has passed.
Food Drive for Le Grand Pas
October 6 @ 8:00 am - 9:05 am
In collaboration with Le Grand Pas and coordinated by Carolyn Bouchard, we are collecting perishable foods for Le Grand Pas.
On October 6th, please leave your food items in the bins at the FRONT (not the Royal entrance at junior) entrances to either senior campus or junior campus.
Each grade is assigned a category of food items to help diversify the foods collected. Thank you all for your support!!
- Pre-K: Breakfast drinks (Coffee, tea, herbal tea)
- Kindergarten: Snack items (Crackers, granola bars, cookies, apple sauce)
- Grade 1: Pasta items (dried pasta, pasta sauce, canned tomatoes, tomato paste)
- Grade 2: Breakfast items (Cereals, oatmeal, peanut butter, muffin mix)
- Grade 3: Soups (Canned soups, broth, ramen)
- Grade 4: Grains & Beans (couscous, rice, beans, lentils)
- Grade 5: Canned foods (fish, fruits, vegetables, beans)
- Grade 6: Baking items (Cookies, cake mix, flour, sugar, baking items)